Our bereavement support group is one of our community care programs designed to support adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Facilitated by Bethell Hospice staff and trained volunteers, our bereavement groups provide the opportunity to express your grief with others in a safe environment and help you on the path to healing.
Click here for a current schedule of our bereavement groups being offered.
To inquire further about our bereavement support groups, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-to-one bereavement support is also available. To access this service, please contact our Information & Centralized Intake department via telephone at: 905-838-3534 ext. 2240 or email at: email@example.com.
There are no fees to participate in any of our community care programs, and no one is ever denied care due to their financial situation. Approximately 60% of our funding is provided through the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care through the Central West CCAC and the Central West LHIN. The remaining 40% must be raised each year through the fundraising initiatives of the Bethell Hospice Foundation. To learn how you can help, please click here.
To access any of our community programs, please contact us via telephone at: 905-838-3534, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals may also be made through the Central West CCAC at: (905) 796-0040